X-Link Medical Software Interfacing (MSI) Version 17 is now available. X-Link has been listening to your many requests for feature enhancements. We are excited to announce X-Link MSI interface improvements you have been patiently anticipating. New features and functionality in X-Link Medical Software Interfacing 17 now offers the following:
- Easy attestation to Meaningful Use -- Bidirectionally transfer demographic information like race, ethnicity, language, cell phone and email.
- Transfer cell phone and email fields bidirectionally for most systems.
- Receive insurance inbound to most Practice Management systems.
- Flexible license options -- You can now install X-Link MSI on a workstation or server with our Service Edition that runs as a true service, or pay monthly with X-Link MSI Subscription Edition.
- The Service Edition has been revamped to process data more efficiently, appropriately restart services after a Windows backup and generally function more seamlessly.
- Appointment management -- Create, edit and cancel appointments and X-Link MSI will transfer a message with that status to most EMRs.
- ICD-10 support -- X-Link MSI 17 will support ICD-10 for most systems!
- More ways to reach our support team -- Securely send log files directly to X-link support servers directly from the X-Link MSI dashboard.
- Use the X-Link Dashboard to send X-Link interface log files to our support team for troubleshooting and support.
- New filters for DaySheet Reports -- Now you can filter by messages delivered successfully and unsuccessfully by:
- Date and time
- Provider code
- Real-time and batch transfers
- Demographic, appointment, bill, ledger, payment and clinical types
- Enhanced X-Link Features
- "Force restart" button is available on the X-Link Dashboard to restart all X-Link processes.
- Securely activate and register X-Link with enhanced API security protocols.
Contact Sales about these new features today! Call 800-645-2962 or email email@example.com.